Date(s) - March 15, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Loose Senior Center
THE COST OF CAREGIVING: NAVIGATING SENIOR LIVING FOR YOUR LOVED ONE
Wednesday, March 15 • 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Loose Senior Center • 707 N. Bridge Street • Linden
Linden Caregiving for a parent or spouse is rewarding, but it also comes with many challenges. Are you and your family prepared for the future? It’s never too soon to start planning. Join us for a special presentation with local experts to learn how to navigate the next steps in care, what to look for in a senior living community, and best practices for organizing finances.
Bob Mannor, Certified Elder Law Attorney at Mannor Law Group, will present an informative, resource-rich seminar covering:
- How dementia can impact your family financially
- The most frequently asked questions about legal, financial, tax, and elder care concerns
- Linden-area resources and professionals to reach out to for assistance
- An overview of government benefits, Medicaid eligibility requirements, and additional resources that help pay for care
- Services provided in Assisting Living and Memory Care at Charter Senior Living
Charter team members will be on hand to answer any questions you have about senior living and our new community opening this summer. Let us be your guide to planning a well-thought-out future.
Light refreshments will be provided after the presentation.
To RSVP or call 810.356.7797.